FLIPGRID IS A 10 FOR ME 👍


As you can see from my video the only problem that I had my camera quality. That is not a reason to take points from Flipgrid. I could redo the video on my phone but still it was fun you can choose different backgrounds put different emojis also add music. In my video I briefly talked about English Language teaching.


 Flipgrid is another app that can be used for remote teaching to make it more interactive. Main focus is to speak and to respond to a thread in class discussion. With this app, students record a video of themselves answering a question asked by teacher, they can use filters or emojis if they don't want to be seen, then they share their ideas about the topic. You can regulate your discussion in a way that will just permit students to enter your discussion and prevent others from entering. Recording a video for a dicsussion is not something that students usually do in education. That's why this app will provide interaction and make lessons more enjoyable. Here, I started a discussion about whether mobile phones should be banned at schools or not.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog